- From Tuesday 14/11/2023 to Wednesday 15/11/2023
- Acquire the basics for the use of the R language
- Know how to manipulate and visualize large sets of biological data
This training will introduce the R language and data mining and visualization techniques.
- Installing and configuring R
- Essential notions and commands (variables, functions?)
- File formats, reading and writing tabulated data
- Tools for manipulating and transforming large tables
- Modern libraries for creating graphics
Alternate short presentations (50% of the time) followed by practical work based on real datasets (50% of the time).
This course can be followed by a course devoted to NGS analysis with R (Ref. 18339, this catalogue).
Detailed program downloadable HERE.
Basic computer skills (file management, web browser, etc.)
Engineers, biology technicians and training bioinformaticians