The CBiB offers a broad range of services:
- analysis and integration of "omics" data,
- development and implementation of specialized analyses,
- access to its information management system,
- implementation of bioinformatics methods and pipelines.
Our expertise is particularly acknowledged in algorithms, data integration, analysis of high-throughput biological data and their visualization. Whether for large-scale projects or for specific analysis, our team has the expertise, the equipment and the ability to study the complexity of biological systems.
The following services are offered :
- Standard and custom biological data analyses.
- Deployment of "Big data" approaches for data analysis.
- Development and maintenance of biological databases.
- Access and development to high-performance bioinformatics software infrastructure, in particular for NGS data.
- Custom data analysis and consulting services for bioinformatics and cheminformatics projects.
- Establishment of research collaborations with bioinformaticians and experimental scientists from different departments.
- Hands-on tutorials and workshops on a wide variety of bioinformatic topics.