From 26/05/2020 to 27/05/2020 or from 01/12/2020 to 02/12/2020
Aurélien Barré, Benjamin Dartigues
- Acquire the basics for the use of the R language
- Knowing how to manipulate and visualize large sets of biological data
This training introduces the R language, data mining and visualization techniques
- Installing and configuring R
- Concepts and essential commands (variables, functions?)
- File formats, reading and writing tabulated data
- Tools for handling and transforming large arrays
- Modern constructions for the creation of graphs
Alternate short presentations (50% of the time) followed by practical work based on real datasets (50% of the time).
This training can be pursued by an training devoted to NGS analysis with R (Ref 18339, this catalog)
Computer Basics (file management, web browser, etc.)
Engineers, biologists, technicians and computer training.